DRY CLEANER SALES
Environmental contamination from the use of perchloroethylene, a dry-cleaning solvent, has resulted in accidental or intentional release of the chemicals into the soil or groundwater costing an average of $500,000 per cleanup.
Even though many dry-cleaning operators manage the hazardous waste in full compliance with the laws and equipment technology have improved substantially, fear of environmental liability and regulatory scrutiny has affected some retail property owners. They simply refuse leasing to dry cleaners which negatively impacts the marketability of the business. Federal and state environmental liability laws and provisions can often cause sellers and investors to incur enormous cleanup liability even where they are not responsible for the contamination.
GeoTech Realty’s goal is to turn the dry cleaner owner’s fear into an opportunity by minimizing toxic tort liability. Let us show you innovative and practical solutions to these problems with one premise in mind: Minimizing environmental liability while maximizing the business opportunity for our clients.
- GeoTech has extensive experience with real estate and environmental issues associated with acquisition, construction, due diligence, financing and sale of the dry-cleaning business as well as distressed real estate affected by dry cleaning solvents.
- GeoTech has worked with hundreds of buyers and sellers and know the pitfalls of poor contract agreements and negotiations
- We work with already established and trusting Buyers/Investor and know exactly what they require to close the deal fast.
- If you are selling or buying, GeoTech will guide you through the due diligence process, maintain confidentiality, create effective valuation analysis, negotiate a win-win transaction, liability mitigation.
- If you have liability concerns such as contamination or non-compliance issue, let us solve it for you.
A successful transaction process may be as follows:
- Understanding the Client’s needs. (Confidentiality, Sellers exit strategy and tax benefits)
- Market Evaluation & Valuation Analysis.
- Pre-Transactional Due Diligence
- Environmental Review
- Structuring strategic solutions
- Marketing Strategy.
- Contract Agreement Drafting & Deal Structure
- Buyer & Seller Management
- Due Diligence
- Financing Assistance Mechanisms (if required)
- Appraisals, Title & Legal Concerns
- Transaction Closing & Post Closing Services
- Regulatory Compliance.
LET GEOTECH REALTY SHOW YOU THE RIGHT WAY TO SELL YOUR DRY-CLEANING BUSINESS!